Terms & Conditions
*Any purchase of an Item from us is subject to any special terms and conditions which may be displayed on our website; and the terms and conditions of the Event Organiser(s) and/or event, which can be found on their respective websites. Venue terms and conditions may also be available at the venue box office.
*Your contract for purchase of an Item starts once we have confirmed your purchase and ends immediately after the completion of the event for which you have purchased the Item,
*All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process.
* We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently
* We try to ensure that all details on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in any Item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you’ve been made aware of the error, you will receive a full refund from us.
*Tickets are the customer’s responsibility. Policies set by Event Organisers, may prohibit us from issuing replacement tickets for any lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. For example for general admission or standing events, allowing a possibility of both the original and replacement tickets being used, may compromise the licensed capacity of the venue. If replacement tickets are being issued, we may charge you a reasonable administration fee.
*Please note that advertised start times of events are subject to change.
*Occasionally, events are cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered by the team, performer or Event Organiser for a variety of reasons.
*Cancellation: If an event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s), including the relevant per ticket service charge but excluding any third party order processing fee. If an event takes place over several days and one or more day(s) is/are cancelled (but not all the days constituting the event), a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. You have 90 days to claim your refund for a canceled event.
*Rescheduling: Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is rescheduled, you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) of a value corresponding with your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s) including the relevant per ticket service charge but excluding any third party order processing fee. You must inform us within the time specified by us if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event
* All material on Independent.ie website is copyrighted and are protected. Independent.ie materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without written permission.
*Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Neither we nor the Event Organiser(s) will be liable for you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted
*The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event or Event Organiser. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury will entitle the Event Organiser to remove you from the venue.
*Event Organiser reserve the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety (including crowd surfing or moshing), any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury or for any breach of the Event Organisers terms and conditions.
* Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
* The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Any photos, videos and/or recordings may be destroyed or deleted. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs)
*You and other ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
*Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at an event
*Because we sell Items on behalf of Event Organisers, we may need to contact them for more information before responding to your query. Some queries can take up to 14 days to resolve, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
*Cookie Notice – www.independent.ie
* We will share any of your information with our Event Organiser so that they can run the event for which tickets have been purchased, analyses customer behavior, provide a better service and support to customers, and for any other purpose described in our Event Organiser’s privacy policies (including marketing). You should read those policies on the Event Organisers’s website to learn how they treat your information.
*If we think we have to in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or to protect ourselves, Event Organisers or third parties. Where permitted by law, we may also share information requested by a government agency or other authorised body or organisation, to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any Event Organiser or third party, or in the detection and prevention of fraud (including credit card fraud and fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion or at an event) and other crimes.
*We have security measures in place to protect your information. The standard security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords